Zoom is one of the most popular online meeting apps. In this covid-19 situation it helped many of students to attend their class online and also helped to conduct online office meetings. Few users faces some connectivity error in zoom, today we are going to solve one such error code 5000.
What is Zoom Error Code 5000?
Before going to solutions let us see what is the issue causing this zoom error 5000. This problems happens when Zoom application faces difficulty to connect to Zoom Servers.There may many reasons for this like proxy/ firewall settings etc. This is very common issue and can be solved easily by simply following below steps.
Solve Zoom Error Code 500 in Android Mobile
To Solve this error code 5000 in mobile do the following steps.
- Update the app to latest version of Zoom APK. Check whether it’s working now
- Clear the app data and allow all the permissions required by app.
- Enable Auto Start of the app.It will work now.
- If not re-install the app again. Check your internet connection is working or not.
Solve Zoom Error Code 104 103 in Zoom PC
To solve the zoom error code 104103 in PC use the below steps
- If you’re using a network which has any proxy/firewall enabled you need to contact your network administrator to verify it so that it can connect to zoom servers.
- If you’re using any anti virus software try disabling it and check whether zoom is working or not. Because in few cases your anti virus can block the zoom connection.
zoom error code 104103
zoom error code 3078
zoom error code 5 meaning
this meeting has an unexpected error error code 5
zoom error code 1132
zoom error code 0
zoom error code 104103 in mobile